WEAH signed on in Wichita, Kan., in 1922. Landor Radio Company initially intended to broadcast market reports. The Wichita Board of Trade bought the station the following year, and a hotel company gradual bought the station over the next couple of years.
The Rigby Gray Hotel Corporation changed the call letters to KFH, which stood for “Kansas’ Finest Hotel,” in 1926. The Wichita Eagle newspaper bought half of KFH in 1928, the same week it became a CBS affiliate.
KFH was sold a few times over the years. It adopted a news/talk format in the 1990s, but dropped it in 2011 to become a sports-talk station.
Source: Wikipedia (KFH-AM)